Limited 30 Month Painting Warranty
For a period of 30 months from the completion date of the work as described in your contract, Yaros Painting will repair any blistering, peeling, chipping, flaking, or excessive chalking (referred to as “covered conditions”) as a result of flawed workmanship. Warranty coverage is subject to the limitations set forth below.
Work You Can Trust!
Since 2000, Yaros Painting has completed over 1,500 painting projects under warranty. Of those, only 9 came up for a warranty review.
Consider what Shelly Mayers, one of our past customers, says about our work: “These guys did a terrific job painting my home and repairing the drywall damage from my puppy. I will definitely be calling on them again!” And we have dozens of such testimonials from other customers.
With a terrific referral rate and customer satisfaction, you can trust us to take proper care of your home!
For warranty claims, please contact Yaros Painting at (585) 313-9248 or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
To retain the validity of Yaros Painting Warranty, you must:
- Have paid the full contract price, as outlined in your contract.
- Be able to present the original contract upon request.
- Be able to present a canceled check or other proof of your payment.
- Allow full access to the property for Yaros Painting to make the repairs.
Yaros Painting Warranty does not cover the following:
- Any performed work where the materials were not solely supplied by Yaros Painting.
- Any work that was not performed by Yaros Painting.
- Repairs to any horizontal surfaces or any surfaces that are exposed to excessive moisture and/or foot traffic. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, sills, and wooden gutters.
- Paint bleed-through caused by wood knots, rust, or cedar.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster, or wood surfaces.
- Blistering, peeling, chipping, flaking, or excessive chalking where they are caused by:
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Abnormal use and/or abuse
- Peeling or any other failure of coating layers below those applied by Yaros Painting
- Structural defects, including, but not limited to, settling, movement, and sheering
- Abrasion, abuse, coarse cleaning, exposure to chemicals, cleaning agents, or any other harmful solids, liquids, or gasses
- Damages caused by fire, smoke, explosions, floods, acts of God, extremely severe weather, alterations to original work, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes that are beyond the control of Yaros Painting
Repairs covered by Yaros Warranty will be performed only on the surfaces and areas where blistering, peeling, chipping, flaking, or excessive chalking has occurred. Exact color and/or finish match is not covered under this warranty due to environmental changes all paints undergo over time. Yaros Painting shall not be liable for any damages or repairs in excess of the original contract price.
For warranty claims, please contact Yaros Painting by calling (585) 313-9248 or emailing email@example.com to schedule an inspection of your property.